For this position it is essential you have recent IT Consultancy experience, coupled with
strong customer facing and business development experience. You must also have Project Management and delivery experience.
Due to continued growth, Wavestone US is currently looking for experienced Cyber Security Consultants to help drive and support its growing customer demand in its Cybersecurity & Digital Trust capability area (CDT). If you have solid IT Consulting experience and the flexibility to travel/work on various customer sites, then we can provide you the opportunity to work on high profile national and international engagements. We will provide you with a tailored learning and development plan to help you realise your full potential as an IT Managing consultant / Cyber Security Consultant.
Cyber Security expertise includes: Risk Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, IT Security Organization, Awareness & Training.
During your work, you will assume project-critical responsibilities, develop strategic recommendations and guidance, and ensure the highest service quality to the client. You will be a source of unwavering reliable, high-quality work for Wavestone management, and serve as a leader and mentor for junior team members. You will have opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development practices, and present material to management teams, ultimately making your mark on the client and on the Wavestone practice.
Required experience and skills
• Core experience of providing consultancy and security expertise to customers to ensure secure solution delivery
• An indepth understanding of Cyber Security: Risk Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, IT Security Organisation, Awareness & Training
• Experience of delivering and participating in Security Management Assessment and Advisory
• Experience of identifying, analysing and evaluating information risks across a range of programmes, projects and systems
• Experience of working in large corporate and complex environments
• Security design: security models, strategy and architectures (for IT/cloud/OT), security standards and maturity assessments, application and data protection, infrastructure and end-point solutions
• Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering Cyber Security across the project life cycle.
• Experience of developing security assurance documentation in accordance with leading risk management frameworks
• Relevant cyber professional qualification preferred (eg CISSP and similar
• Commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
• Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers' business needs