Membre du groupe Lagardère, nous avons notre siège social à Londres, Royaume-Uni.
Notre branche se compose de 2 domaines :
1/ Lagardère Sports qui s'articule autour de 6 activités complémentaires :
. Marketing, Sponsoring et Relations Publiques
. Création de contenus, Gestion de droits médias, Production et Distribution
. Conseil aux marques, Activation et Services digitaux
. Gestion et exploitation de stades et lieux
. Représentation d'Athlètes
. Gestion d'événements
Nous sommes également partie prenante dans des clubs de sport de renom en Europe et en Amérique du Nord.
2/ Lagardère Live Entertainment qui propose des services autour de la production de spectacles et la gestion de salles.
The Associate / Senior Associate will play a key role in supporting Lagardère Sports’ Business Operations & Project Development team in areas relating to its in-house CRM system, brand research and analysis, client management and asset development for new projects. You will work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across the region to implement best practices, manage client requirements and develop opportunities within new projects in accordance with the company’s published operating principles.
Some of Lagardère Sports’ assets and project portfolio includes the AFF Suzuki Cup, SMBC Singapore Open, Marina Bay Sands, Formula 1, Singapore Sports Hub and E-sports.
Research and Insights
· Perform brand led research to provide sales team with analysis and insights on prospective clients / brands.
· Research new business opportunities and provide sales team with regular updates and reports on Sports industry news and trends.
· Build market / industry intelligence to increase sales efforts using various tools and platforms.
· Responsible for maintaining the quality of CRM data across the region through research to ensure data is relevant and up-to-date.
· Provide direct support to key senior management executives in maintaining CRM activity
· Be a key resource for the local sales team and CRM users within the region in the provision of ongoing training, support and resolution of issues.
· Provide analysis of CRM data within the scope of management reporting, sales output and insights.
· Responsible for establishing, coordinating and maintaining relationships with corporate sponsors to ensure a smooth delivery of sponsors’ rights and entitlements within the various projects.
· Support in the development of new projects through research, data analysis, concept development and asset management.
· Assist in the creation of sales collaterals as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management / Business Administration
· Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in brand research and/or client management preferred
· Independent, self-organized and possesses solid multi-tasking skills
Detail oriented and analytical
· Team player with strong interpersonal communications skills
· Keen knowledge on brands and sporting assets a positive
· Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel